Learn Your Rights As An Escort
You may think it is easy to join an escort agency in Melbourne, just because you want to. However, there is more to it than entering a premises and asking for a job. You need to make sure you have the motivation to join an escort agency. You can’t take a half-hearted approach into this endeavour. Your reasons for doing so may be frivolous or self-centred, but the most important matter is that you are mentally and emotionally prepared. That is why you need to keep asking yourself the same few questions over and over. These questions will keep you driven or make you backpedal at the last minute. If you are prone to changing your answers every time you revisit the questions in your mind, it is time to rethink your career choice. These are examples of the questions you should ask yourself:
– Can I commit to the career path in the long run? Do I feel like I just want to dabble in the escort business, or can I do it for a living? Is an escort agency a secure way to make money?
– Am I emotionally prepared for the actions I will have to take? Can I separate myself emotionally from my clients? Can I avoid getting attached in the heat of the moment?
– Can I trust that my family will accept my career choice? Do I need their approval to join an escort agency? Will this choice reflect poorly on them if I let it get exposed?
– Why do I want to join an escort agency in the first place? Do I really need the money to support myself? Or, am I looking for some fun with no strings attached? Can I meet strangers on a regular basis?
Of course, once you feel like you can take a step forward, it is time to prepare yourself. However, don’t hit the gym or the clothing stores just yet. You also need to arm yourself with legal guidelines and personal privileges. An escort agency can look after you within its walls, but you’re on your own when you leave. Therefore, you should know your rights. This is crucial because you have to believe you are your own person and you can’t be pushed around by your clients.
– Understand the safety requirements for this job. You must always ensure that you are in tip top shape by eating properly, sleeping long enough, and avoiding situations which can call ill health. It won’t only affect you, but also your clients.
– Do not receive money through physical exchanges. It could be considered prostitution. Make sure the money is sitting in a place that is easy to reach but away from prying eyes.
– You are allowed to say ‘no’. Do not feel like you have to comply with every request.
– Make sure you enjoy the sessions you are doing. Otherwise, both you and your client will leave disappointed.